Saturday, October 15, 2011

Take away my soul


Darkness crept, Silence Fell,
Eyes blinked, Tears welled,
Heart hammering, Soul trembled.
All I could think of,
Was you and your face.

Wonderful were the days we spent together,
Promises made to be thus, forever.
Days nightened,
Promises broken,
All I could think of, 
Was you and your smile.

Should I call it fake?
For fake was your love,
Poisoned, your words.
Breath struggled out,
Thoughts juggled in,
All I could think of,
Was you and your reply

Courage gathered,
Mind determined,
Fists tightened,
Tears rolled,
Pain doubled,
Smile troubled
All I could think of,
Was you and your verdict.

I was to be hanged,
Rope ready,
Corpse steady,
Time fixed,
At your nod,
I quit!



2 comments:

  1. I really like this one....Goosebumps!!!!! it made me think of someone who has been terribly hurt in love... if i can say "bloody love"


    But nice one nab, kip the gud job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yashinee...:) Its a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete